to fulfill the requirements
of Art. 13 and 14 DSGVO (duties to inform) and BDSG §§ 29, 32 and 33
We point out that the data transmission in the Internet (eg in the communication by E-Mail) can exhibit security gaps. A complete protection of the data from access by third parties is not possible.
1. Name and contact details of the controller and the company data protection officer
Evosys Laser GmbH
Representation: Evosys Laser GmbH is represented by Frank Brunnecker and Holger Aldebert
Phone: +49 9131 – 4088 – 0
The company data protection officer of Evosys Laser GmbH can be reached at the above-mentioned address, to Mr. Volker Beneke, or at email@example.com.
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their use
a) When you visit the website
When you visit our website www.evosys-laser.com , the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file.
The access logs of the web server log which page views took place at which time. They include the following information: IP, directory protection user, date, time, pages accessed, logs, status code, dataset, referer, user agent, hostname invoked.
The IP addresses are stored anonymously. For this, the last three digits are removed, ie 127.0.0.1 becomes 127.0.0. *. IPv6 addresses are also anonymized. The anonymized IP addresses are kept for 60 days. Information about the directory protection user used will be anonymized after one day.
Error logs that log pageview errors are deleted after seven days. In addition to the error messages, these include the accessing IP address and, depending on the error, the website accessed.
Access via FTP is logged anonymously and kept for 60 days.
The email logs for sending e-mails from the web environment are anonymized after one day and then kept for 60 days. When anonymizing all data to the sender / recipient, etc. are removed. Only the data at the time of sending and the information on how the e-mail was processed are retained (queue ID or not sent).
Mail logs for sending via our mail servers will be deleted after four weeks. The longer retention period is necessary for ensuring the functionality of the mail services and spam fighting.
The data mentioned are processed for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you. There is no merge of this data with other data sources.
b) By using our contact form
If you send us inquiries via the contact form, your details from the inquiry form, including the contact details you provided there, will be stored in order to process the request and in case of follow-up questions. We will not share this information without your consent.
The processing of the data entered into the contact form takes place exclusively on the basis of your consent (Art. 6 (1) lit. DSGVO). You can revoke this consent at any time. An informal message by e-mail to us is sufficient. The legality of the data processing operations carried out until the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
The data entered by you in the contact form remains with us until you ask us to delete, revoke your consent to the storage or the purpose for the data storage is omitted (eg after completion of your request). Mandatory statutory provisions – especially retention periods – remain unaffected.
c) When using our applicant Management system
We use a digital application management system for the acceptance and processing of applicant data.
In order to ensure the protection of applicant data against unauthorized access, we only accept applications via this application management system. The data is transmitted encrypted here, see section 7. Data security. Applications that reach us by e-mail or by post can not be considered for this reason and will be sent back to the sender without comment.
Our application management system is technically operated and maintained by an external processor within the scope of an order data processing commissioned by us. The external processor guarantees us the secure storage, processing and deletion of the applicant data. The processing takes place exclusively on the basis of the legal regulations acc. Art. 28 GDPR under a corresponding contractual agreement with the processor.
The further processing of your data is based on your consent (Article 6 (1) a DSGVO) and on the fulfillment of pre-contractual measures (Article 6 (1) (b) DSBVO). We process your data solely for the purpose of finding the right person for the job advertised or for the information you provided (eg unsolicited application). After completion of the application process, your data will be deleted from our system in compliance with the statutory deadlines. An exception is a storage of your data in our talent pool. Should we wish to save your data in our talent pool, we will ask for your consent to this separately. There is no transfer of your data to third parties.
3. Disclosure of data
- You according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO have given express consent to this
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1lit. c DSGVO there is a legal obligation, as permitted by law and in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
This site uses the map service Google Maps via a so-called API interface  . Provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. To use the features of Google Maps, it is necessary to save your IP address . This information is usually transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. The provider of this page has no influence on this data transfer. The use of Google Maps takes place only with the express consent of the user in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR.
5. Affected rights
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may provide information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a The right to complain, the source of your data, if it was not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO to demand the rectification of incorrect or completed personal data stored by us immediately;
- in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, to require the deletion of your personal data stored by us, except where the processing is for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims is required;
- in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data, but you to assert, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR to obtain your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
- pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO your once granted consent to revoke against us at any time. An informal message by e-mail to us is sufficient. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future, and
- according to Art. 77 GDPR to complain to a supervisory authority. In general, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
6. Right to object
If your personal data are based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO are processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail . In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without stating a particular situation. If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to Datenschutz@evosys-laser.com
7. Data security
This site uses SSL or TLS encryption for security purposes and to protect the transmission of sensitive content, such as requests that you send to us as a site operator. An encrypted connection is indicated by the browser’s address bar changing from “http: //” to “https: //” and the lock icon in your browser bar.
If SSL or TLS encryption is enabled, the data you submit to us can not be read by third parties. We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
8. Opposition to advertising emails
The use of published under the imprint obligation for sending unsolicited advertisements and information is contradicted hereby. The operators of the sites expressly legal steps in case of unsolicited promotional information, such as spam e-mails.
10. Matomo Website Analytics
This website uses the open source web analytics service Matomo. Matomo uses so-called “cookies”. These are text files that are stored on your computer and allow an analysis of the use of the website by them. For this purpose, the information generated by the cookie about the use of this website is stored on our server. The IP address is anonymized before saving.
Matomo cookies remain on your device until you delete them.
The storage of Matomo cookies and the use of this analysis tool are based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The website operator has a legitimate interest in the anonymized analysis of user behavior in order to optimize both its website and its advertising. If a corresponding consent has been requested (eg consent to the storage of cookies), the processing is carried out exclusively on the basis of Article 6 (1) lit. a GDPR; the consent is revocable at any time.
The information generated by the cookie about the use of this website will not be disclosed to third parties. You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, we point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website in full.
If you disagree with the storage and use of your data, you can disable storage and use here. In this case, an opt-out cookie is deposited in your browser that prevents Matomo from saving usage data. Deleting your cookies will result in deletion of the Matomo opt-out cookie as well. The opt-out must be reactivated when visiting this website again.
You may choose to prevent this website from aggregating and analyzing the actions you take here. Doing so will protect your privacy, but will also prevent the owner from learning from your actions and creating a better experience for you and other users.